Run OrgPlus on Apple Mac
Virtualization software lets you run the most demanding Mac
and Windows applications side-by-side without rebooting.
Instantly launch OrgPlus from your dock or the Apple menu
bar at any time. Easily switch between OrgPlus and other
Windows or Mac applications.
What You Need:
For optimal performance we recommend the following
- Insperity OrgPlus 2012 or later
- Mac OS X v 10.5.6 or later when using VMware Fusion 3
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel-based Mac computer
- Microsoft Windows 7 operating system
- 25 GB available hard disk space
Getting Started with OrgPlus and Virtualization Software
Insperity recommends VMware Fusion for virtualization, however you can use Parallels, VirtualBox, or another solution.
- Step 1: Install VMware Fusion
Information for VMware Fusion:
http://store.apple.com or another virtualization software package.
- Step 2: Install Windows 7 from your installation disk.
Information for Microsoft Windows:
- Step 3: Download and install OrgPlus.
Get a free trial or buy OrgPlus:
- Step 4: Double-click the OrgPlusicon to open the application.
Now you’re ready to visualize the rich data associated with
your employees to help you optimize your workforce.
Boot Directly to Windows from the Mac
Boot Camp is another solution for running OrgPlus on your Mac. Boot Camp for Mac allows you to boot directly into Windows from your Mac using Mac OS X v10.5 or later. See the Apple support article: Mac 101: Using Windows on your Mac via Boot Camp.
Return to OrgPlus Knowledge Base Articles